Concordia Lesov was founded by Ernst Máder, in 1888. After the World War II, the factory became a part of the company Karlovarský porcelán. In 2009, it was bought by the company Thun 1794 a.s., trademarks and technological equipment included. The enterprise disposes of devices for die pressing production, recent chamber kilns and inglazed decoration kiln. It is capable to decorate its products using classic decoration techniques.
Concordia Lesov uses the trademark LC and Thun Hotel & Restaurant.